KMA School Member Program
We invite you to take advantage of the exceptional opportunity offered to schools. Join the Katonah Museum of Art as a Participating Member School for $275 per academic year. This fee allows for an unlimited number of free visits (in-person and virtual) during the school year at no additional cost. District-wide memberships may receive further savings. If your school has a BOCES Arts in Education account, this participation fee can be submitted for payment through BOCES.
Membership Benefits for Schools
- Unlimited tours (in-person and virtual) for your school for the entire academic year at no additional cost. The non-member fee is $8 per student.
- School tours are 60 to 90 minutes in length depending on the age of the students and the goals of the visit, and include a hands-on activity related to the theme of the exhibition. Visiting teachers receive pre-visit packets to help prepare students for their trip and post-visit materials to extend the experience back into the classroom.
- Participating faculty may take advantage of membership benefits such as reduced admission to special programs and workshops.
- Receive an invitation to Educator’s Pre-View and Open House early in the school year, covering the fall through spring exhibitions, information explaining ways to relate the exhibitions to your curriculum, pre-visit and post-visit activity suggestions.
- Participation in Young Artists Exhibition for high school seniors.