Give Your Students the Gift of Art
Use the Museum as a teaching resource all year!
The Museum greatly values its relationship with local school districts and invite you to take advantage of the exceptional opportunity offered to schools. We encourage districts to join us with a special annual membership package designed especially for schools.
Join the Katonah Museum of Art as a Participating Member School for $275 per academic year. This fee allows for an unlimited number of free visits during the school year at no additional cost. District-wide memberships may receive further savings. If your school has a BOCES Arts in Education account, this participation fee can be submitted for payment through BOCES.
Membership Benefits for Schools
- Unlimited tours for your school for the entire academic year at no additional cost. The non-member fee is $8 per student.
- School tours are 60 to 90 minutes in length depending on the age of the students and the goals of the visit, and include a hands-on activity related to the theme of the exhibition. Visiting teachers receive pre-visit packets to help prepare students for their trip and post-visit materials to extend the experience back into the classroom.
- Participating faculty may take advantage of membership benefits such as reduced admission to special programs and workshops.
- Receive an invitation to Educator’s Pre-View and Open House early in the school year, covering the fall through spring exhibitions, information explaining ways to relate the exhibitions to your curriculum, pre-visit and post-visit activity suggestions.
- Participation in Young Artists Exhibition for high school seniors.
Download the Member School Application (PDF)